INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER | WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER
Delivering exceptional Instructional Design ▪ Website Design/Development
▪ Project Management ▪Technical Management ▪ On-line Training
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Development of on-line education and training
- Proven experience in delivering customized web site design and development.
- Carefully analyze user and customer needs to implement content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
- Effectively convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats.
- Demonstrated success in building marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Spearhead the creation and development of professional trainings and instructional programs.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X
- Software: MS Office Suite, Adobe Applications, Advance Database System, Adobe Captivate, Crystal Reports, Cybersource, Dreamweaver, Drupal Content Management System, Google Analytics, Prezi, Opigno LMS, E-Communications, Facebook, Twitter
- Programming: COBOL, CSS, HTML, Java Script
Areas of Expertise
Instructional Design -Web & Graphic Design – Website Management – Database Design &
Development –Content Management – Project Management – Social Media Marketing – Promotions –
E-mail Marketing – Advanced Data Analysis – Training
Master of Science, Educational Technology, Keller Graduate School of Management – 10/2015
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management, DeVry University – 06/2014
Associate of Science, Computer Information Systems, Midstate College 12/2005 Certificate, Cobol Programming, Illinois Central College 12/1999
NETBUTTERFLY, Peoria, IL, 06/2011 – Present
Instructional |Web & Graphic Design|Development (06/2011 – Present)
Develop on-line education and training, develop, manage, design, implement, and maintain sophisticated and creative websites for private organizations, groups, and individuals. Create platforms for their products and services using the Drupal Content Management System, CSS, HTML, and Microsoft Project. Optimize marketing and advertising to increase customer base utilizing Facebook and Twitter.
Implement instructional design and development using Adobe Captivate to create training simulations. Performed routine maintenance and analytics on website using Google Analytics. Successfully build marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
Created on-line education and training.
- Designed, enhanced, upgraded and maintained the availability and technical functionality of multiple customer websites through various technological processes.
- Developed manuals for client project instruction using Microsoft Word; delivered relative trainings.
- Designed logo’s to build strong brand awareness by using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created training simulations with audio instructions.
- Transformed service applications to 37 on-line Webforms; streamlined enrollment process for customers and clients to access on-line and submit to specific Program Coordinators.
- Current On-line instructor at Udemy.com and training.netbutterfly.com.
Bradley University, Peoria Public Radio Peoria, IL, 01/2004 – Present
Administrative Support (01/2004 – Present)
- Manage office, comprised of the Executive Director and six direct reports. Serve as Database
Administrator, actively analyzing data, creating queries, and running Crystal Reports. E-mail and Social Media Marketing. Event Planning and organizing. Project Management, Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables can be clearly communicated. Maintain member record information, process member payments, pledges, and credit cards using Cybersource. Manage budgetary accounts, reconcile general ledger, and prepare and enter journal entries to keep department aligned with budget goals. Transcribe minutes for Peoria Public Radio Associate Board. Administer student employee payroll. Also responsible for Graphic Design and delivery of Print Ads, and graphics for Peoria Public Radio website.
- Plan and implement Peoria Public Radio fundraising activities, including pledge drives. Organize and facilitate station fundraiser. Develop on-air script database. Update social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Peoria Public Radio website) with regard to membership, sustained giving, and other fundraising activities. Monitor and report on station analytics with regard to fundraising efforts. Plan and implement monthly donation campaigns, as well as “thank you,” renewal, matching gift, and other communications.
- Database administrator expertise for the organization; became go-to SME and “super user.”
- Utilize MS Access and Excel to setup databases and for tracking information. Create Print Ads to Market Peoria Public Radio in issues of IBI, Art & Society, Peoria Journal Star, Heartland Festival Orchestra, and the Nova Singers publications.
Webmaster (01/2004 – 01/2013)
Managed, developed, designed, and implemented department website creating a platform for news and information using Drupal Content Management System. Trained nine staff members on Drupal Content Management. Developed training manuals for project instruction.
- Mastered Drupal Content Management System and web development functions and tools.
- Performed web analytics and maintenance.
- Successfully met project management and training goals.
University Support, Bradley University, Peoria IL, 04/2003 – 01/2004
Drupal Content Management System Training – 04/2010
Opigno Learning Management System – 11/16