Instructional Designer | Technical Specialist
Peoria, IL 61604
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Instructional Design ▪ eLearning Authoring ▪ Project Management ▪ Technical Specialist
Content Management ▪ Database Management ▪ Training Administration
▪ Graphic Design ▪ Website Design
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Created and developed eLearning courses, professional trainings, and instructional programs with the ability to educate, demonstrate, and communicate to technical and non-technical customers.
- Developed and published interactive multimedia course content, including graphics, animations, and other interactive elements using a variety of media and web content applications, audio, and video capture programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology to include various software packages, programming, and systems.
- Project managed WCBU website redesign, designed & built website, implemented and, trained staff.
- Developed on-air script database that saved department $2000 in operating cost.
- Self-motivated, customer focused, and capable of building productive, collaborative business relationships.
- Extensive experience handling sensitive confidential information with the integrity and ability to communicate specified information and to divulge same.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X
Software: MS Office Suite, Visio, MS Project, Adobe Creative Suite, Advance (CRM) Database System Management, Adobe Captivate, Crystal Reports, Drupal Content Management System, Opigno LMS, and Social Media Marketing, Data Analytics
Programming: CSS, HTML, Java Script
Master of Science, Educational Technology, Keller Graduate School of Management, 10/2015
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management, DeVry University, 06/2014
Associate of Science, Computer Information Systems, Midstate College, 12/2005
Certificate, Cobol Programming, Illinois Central College, 12/1999
NETBUTTERFLY, Peoria, IL, 06/2011 – Present
Instructional Design |Technical Specialist
- Create and manage project plans for businesses and individuals.
- Author and publish training content that incorporates appropriate instructional designed content for businesses and individual operations.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Develop exercises and activities that enhance learning processes.
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Project manage through concept, design & implementation.
- Design, organize, facilitate, market, and deliver courses to meet the needs of learners.
- Develop, design, implement, and perform maintenance on sophisticated and creative websites for private organizations, groups, and individuals.
BRADLEY UNIVERSITY, PEORIA PUBLIC RADIO Peoria, IL 01/2004 – 05/2019
Administrative Support | Database Administrator
- Event planning and organizing. Plan and implement Peoria Public Radio fundraising activities, including pledge drives. Update social media content (Facebook, Twitter, and Peoria Public Radio website) with regard to membership, sustained giving, and other fundraising activities.
- Serve as CRM Database Administrator, actively analyzing data, creating queries, and running Crystal Reports. Monitor and report on station analytics with regard to fundraising efforts.
- Maintain member record information, process member payments, pledges, and credit cards using Cybersource.
- Interact with WCBU membership and sustainers on a daily basis. Answer and problem solve any issues or concerns with exceptional customer service.
- Content design and management for effective monthly donation campaigns, using direct, e-mail and social media marketing communications.
- Planning and managing information technology projects from concept through design and implementation. Effectively train and educate others, communicating effectively for technical and non-technical members and staff.
Webmaster (01/2004 – 01/2013)
Managed, developed, designed, and implemented department website creating a platform for news and information using Drupal Content Management System. Trained nine staff members on Drupal Content Management. Developed training manuals for project instruction.
- Mastered Drupal Content Management System and web development functions and tools.
- Performed web analytics and maintenance.
- Successfully met project management and training goals.
University Support, Bradley University, Peoria IL, 04/2003 – 01/2004
Drupal Content Management System Training – 04/2010
Opigno Learning Management System – 11/16