Instructional | Web/Graphic Designer/Developer
Delivering Exceptional Instructional/ Website/Graphic Design/Development ▪ Content Management ▪ On-line Education/Training
E-Communications ▪ Software Support
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Proven experience in delivering customized web site design and development.
· Carefully analyze user and customer needs to implement content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
· Effectively convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats.
· Demonstrated success in building marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
· Spearhead the creation and development of professional trainings and instructional programs.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X
- Software: Adobe Applications, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Advance Database System, Crystal Reports, Cybersource, Dreamweaver, Drupal Content Management System, Opigno LMS, Google Analytics, MS Office Suite, Prezi
- Programming: COBOL, CSS, HTML, Java Script
Web & Graphic Design – Website Management – Database Design & Development –Instructional Design - Content Management – Website Project Management – Social Media Marketing – Promotions – Social Media Presence – Advanced Data Analysis – Google Analytics– Training Simulations
Master of Science, Educational Technology, Keller School of Management – 10/2015
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management, DeVry University – 06/2014
Associate of Science, Computer Information Systems, Midstate College 12/2005
Certificate, Cobol Programming, Illinois Central College 12/1999
NETBUTTERFLY, Peoria, IL, 06/2011 – Present
Owner |Executive Director |Instructional Design|Web & Graphic Design/Development (06/2011 – Present)
Develop, manage, design, implement, and maintain sophisticated and creative websites for private organizations, groups, and individuals. Create platforms for their products and services using the Drupal Content Management System, CSS, HTML, and Microsoft Project. Optimize marketing and advertising to increase customer base utilizing Facebook and Twitter. Implement instructional design and development using Adobe Captivate to create training simulations. Performed routine maintenance and analytics on website using Google Analytics. Successfully build marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Designed, enhanced, upgraded and maintained the availability and technical functionality of multiple customer websites through various technological processes.
- Developed manuals for client project instruction using Microsoft Word; delivered relative trainings.
- Designed logo’s to build strong brand awareness by using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created training simulations with audio instructions.
- Transformed service applications to 37 on-line webforms; streamlined enrollment process for customers and clients to access on-line and submit to specific Program Coordinators.
Bradley University, Peoria, IL, 01/2004 – Present
Administrative Assistant (01/2004 – Present)
Manage department of the Executive Director, comprised of nine direct reports. Serve as Database Administrator, actively analyzing data, creating queries, and running Crystal Reports. Maintain member record information, process member payments, pledges, and credit cards using Cybersource. Manage budgetary accounts, reconcile general ledger, and prepare and enter journal entries to keep department aligned with budget goals. Transcribe minutes for Peoria Public Radio Associate Board. Administer student employee payroll. Also responsible for Graphic Design and delivery of Print Ads, and graphics for Peoria Public Radio website.
· Developed database administrator expertise for the organization; became go-to SME and “super user.”
· Utilize MS Access and Excel to setup databases and for tracking information.
· Created Print Ads to Market Peoria Public Radio in issues of IBI, Art & Society, Peoria Journal Star Heartland Festival Orchestra, , Nova Singers publications. Create Social Media Ads
Webmaster (01/2004 – 01/2013)
Managed, developed, designed, and implemented department website creating a platform for news and information using Drupal Content Management System. Trained nine staff members on Drupal Content Management. Developed training manuals for project instruction.
- Mastered Drupal Content Management System and web development functions and tools.
- Performed web analytics and maintenance.
- Successfully met project management and training goals.
University Support, Bradley University, Peoria IL, 04/2003 – 01/2004
Drupal Content Management System Training – 04/2010